This is my first blog post! I have always wanted to start one and I'm a little behind on the trend, but figured I would dive in head first.
So...back to the post title! What does your name mean? Your blog name. I had the hardest time choosing a name that wasn't already taken or similar to another blogger. I also wanted it to reflect the purpose of my blog. It literally took me days to come up with a name. So what does my blog name mean to me? The definition of trekking according to Merriam-Webster is "to make one's way arduously (hard to accomplish or achieve/marked by great labor or effort)." Teaching is NOT an easy job, contrary to what some believe. It is a constant journey, full of ups and downs. It requires a lot of hard work and effort. So this blog is about my trek/journey/adventure of teaching third grade.
I'm starting this blog as a way to reflect on practices in my classroom and hopefully to connect with other teacher bloggers to learn new ideas for my classroom.
How did you choose your blog name? What does it mean to you? Leave me a comment. I'd love to know!

No comments:
Post a Comment